Goodwood Festival of Speed: Bentley SUV EXP 9F

Bentley EXP 9F is the new SUV from Bentley. EXP 9F receive many criticism from journalists and bloggers. Some people love, some people hate it. And for quite long time, I was expecting to see EXP 9F and hopefully, I saw it on Goodwood Festival of Speed.

And I can say one thing, Bentley EXP 9F looks interesting. The front of EXP 9F has many similar design bits from Bentley Arnage and Mulsanne but, it does not reflect any SUV characteristics. The tyres are huge. Interior of EXP 9F is best the SUV interior on market, I don’t think that any brand can offer more luxury in an SUV more than EXP 9F. Interior is extremely well done!

Bentley EXP 9F still reminds me Range Rover Sport from rear side. I checked the EXP 9F in Goodwood Festival of Speed couple of times from the sides and I found it similar to Range Rover Sport. The rear of EXP 9F is not that good. Unfortunately, I didn't like it! It could have been better. The tailgate’s curve angle should have been steeper.

Overall, Bentley has a very high bar of design refinement and quality. Unfortunately, this new SUV EXP 9F could not jump high from that high bar. Therefore, many people were disappointed with the Bentley’s SUV attempt EXP 9F. When a car company offers very well designed cars, everyone expects to see better each time. On the other hand, many people criticised or loved the EXP 9F, did one thing in common! We all run after the Bentley EXP 9F to see with our eyes! Even though, some of us didn't like it, but we all wanted to see. So, I cannot say Bentley did not achieve a success. Otherwise, I wouldn't be travelling for more than three hours to see Bentley EXP 9F!