James Bond Skyfall: Coca Cola Zero

Skyfall is the 23rd film of James Bond Series. James Bond is played Daniel Craig, as we all expected. Skyfall is filmed in many locations as usual, starting from Turkey, England, Scotland and China. As I know, this time James Bond is going to be driving Bentley instead of Aston Martin. That’s another reason why I am waiting to see the new Bond.

Anyway, my main topic is not the Skyfall! It is the the limited edition James Bond Skyfall Coca Cola Zero. Truly, I didn’t know that there was a Skyfall Limited Edition Cola Zero until half an hour ago. I just saw the last one in Tesco and immediately grabbed it. I know myself, I would not drink but could not stop myself buying it. 

Basically, Coca Cola Zero is a rebranded Coca Cola Diet and I really don’t like the taste. Some people say, Zero has a stronger taste but still I cannot understand the difference. But this doesn’t change the fact that it is the James Bond’s coke!

If you see one, grab it immediately!