BMW X6 Tows a Snow Blower on a Mountain Video

BMW X6 tows a snow blower! This definitely sounds impossible, because BMW X6 is the most popular vehicle of urban people. There is nothing associated with X6 and off road, however BMW X6 offers the most sophisticated electronic traction control system, xDrive that offers very quick response system to avoid traction loss.

I know that xDrive is really rapid and useful but I never thought that, a BMW X6 was capable of towing a snow blower on a ski resort.

Video seems to be true and speaking voice emphasises this as well. However, some people may not think the same way I think, therefore I highly recommend BMW to upload a back stage video of this one. Believe me, it will work more!

The X6 on the video is the diesel model X6 xDrive40d: 3-lt diesel engine with 306 HP and 600 Nm of torque. And after this video, Jeremy Clarkson's review on X6 sounds a bit wrong.













Pictures' Copyrights
BMW