What is the EZ Load Ladder Rack?
A ladder rack is a device mounted on a van or truck, used to store a ladder or other equipment. The EZ Load Ladder Rack makes it easy to load and unload your ladder, by positioning the ladder six inches closer to you. It is a safe and secure solution for service professionals, and is in the next generation of grip-lock style racks specifically designed for high roof cargo vans.
If you consistently place your ladder on the roof of your van, it strains your arms and back. When you load and unload a ladder rack most days of the week, this strain builds over time. For Example, the Nissan NV is a tall (high roof) van, so having that extra six inches can reduce the strain of loading and unloading a ladder
Why not store the ladder inside the van you ask? The answer is simple: more space. Although the Nissan NV has impeccable storage capacity, a ladder is large and bulky. If you work in a service-related industry, such as locksmithing or plumbing, you need to make the most of your van's cargo area. A reliable ladder rack stores work ladders on top of the van, which, allows more room in the cargo area.
The EZ Load is simple to maintain. The body is pure aluminum and therefore, corrosion free. It is considerably thicker than other racks that have the same steel grip-lock feature, yet is 25% lighter. An EZ Load Ladder Rack also reduces damage to your ladder because the rack prolongs are coated with composite plastic. This makes it easier to preserve other accessories placed on the ladder rack as well.
Is the EZ Load Easy to Operate?
Yes. A grab handle helps lower and raise the ladder rack, while bringing it six inches closer. In addition, four clamp brackets lock your ladder into place and are fully adjustable, ensuring a secure fit.
To properly load a ladder using the EZ Load Ladder Rack, here are some helpful tips:
1. Place the top of the ladder into the front bracket, leaving the bottom of the ladder on the ground.
2. Lift the bottom of the ladder straight up and set it into the rear clamp bracket.
3. Using the grab handle, lift and latch the ladder into place.
Here are some tips to properly unload a ladder:
1. Use the grab handle to drop the rack back down
2. Lift the ladder out of the rear bracket and lower it to the ground. Keep the ladder still in front of the bracket.
3. Grab the middle of the ladder and ease it out of the front bracket. Now, you are free to lift and carry the ladder to its destination.